I would like to thank GOD,
because HE has given me Everything I needed,
if not Everything I asked ...

Friday 6 May 2011

NOW OR NEVER

my favourite song from VEDAM -
penned by the great  SIRIVENNELA

||ప||
       పద పద పద పద పద నిను నువ్వు తరుముతు పద
       ఇప్పుడు కాకుంటే ఇంకెపుడు కానట్టే
       ఇక్కడనే వుంటే ఉన్నా లేనట్టే
       now or never! now or never! Now or Never!
                                               ||పద పద||
.
||చ||
       నిండు నూరేళ్ళ పాటు ప్రతి రోజు ఏదో లోటు
       ఆ లోటే లేకుంటే మదిలో రేపటికేదీ చోటు ||2||
       ఇది సరిపోదంటూ ఏదో సాధించాలంటూ
       ఎదటలేని మరునాటిని నేడే కలలపంట చూస్తూ
                                                 ||పద పద||
.
||చ||
       నీతో నువు కలహిస్తూ నిత్యం నిను నువ్వే గెలిపిస్తూ
       సమయంపై చిరకాలం చెరగని సంతకాన్ని పెట్టు ||2||
       నువ్వాగిన చోటే కాలం ఆగుతుంది అంటూ
       లోకం చదివే నీకధ కక్కడ శ్రీకారం చుట్టు
                                                  ||పద పద|| 

5 comments:

  1. Sir..

    very inspirational song.. thank you so much for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. me essay post chala bavundhi,nenu kuda mistake chesanu esari,i gave lengthy introduction on small states..my essay went on and on to very lenghty one.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam preparing for upsc as telugu literature optional ....please help me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me aslo preparing upsc. telugu literature as optional you can contact me bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this website active current ?

    ReplyDelete